In a relationship, whether married or still in courtship, there are things you should not tell anyone. This are high secret you have to keep only to yourself. This ten things you should not tell anyone in a relationship or in a marriage are,
- 1 : dont tell anybody how weak your partner is. Someone many use it against you in the future.
- 2: Don’t tell people how much you quarrel with your partner, make them see it as perfect from outside while you settle it from inside.
- 3: Don’t tell even a best friend how much you got as a pocket allowance from your husband, if they ask tell them that he’s giving more than expected.
- 4: Men don’t tell your friend how much how good your wife is in bed, that’s a secret between you and your wife.
- 5: Don’t ever tell your mother the way he or she is acting in the marriage, you won’t like the outcome if she is a jealous mother in law.
- 6: ladies, a friend may be eyeing your husband and that’s why you should not tell anyone what moves him most.
- 7: Even your pastor is not worthy to know how many times you quarrel with your husband, most of them may use it as a sermon.
- 8: Don’t tell the children that their father or mother is a bad person. It can make them hate them.
- 9: Don’t tell anybody your partner past mistake, it is too risky for your marriage.
- 10: Don’t tell anyone to try to seducing your partner to prove their loyalty. They may end up wining their love. Note: If you want a healthy and good relationship or marriage, don’t tell anybody all this this mention above. Where there is love there is happiness. Thanks for reading, share to educate others. Please don’t forget to like and comment to know your opinion.see you next time.
Thanks for reading
LikeLiked by 1 person